Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This Afternoon's Craving...

It may be a mouthful to SAY, but
Mmmm... Edamame... mmm..!
.
.
Lately, Baby Bronson & I just can't get enough...
...
If you haven't already discovered them, I highly recommend!
You can buy them frozen in individually packaged servings at Costco and just microwave them
for a super-quick, super-yummy, super-healthy treat!
A totally filling meal in 2 minutes and 30 seconds... can't beat that!
.
And I don't go lightly on the salt... it's all about that Kosher Salt, Baby!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Edamamme. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I love the name too, Bronson. That is so cute. I love it!

{jane} said...

I am beaming with pride that you are eating your Edamame! Us Rhodes, we eat them a few times a day sometimes!

meg said...

Now I see how you keep your girlish figure when you have babies...all I see are veggie pictures and watermelon and cucumber...(isn't that a lotion?) No matter, I'll stick with veggies for a SiDe dish and keep my hot dogs and donuts as the main. :)

otherwise known as mom said...

Sorry, I was just looking at pictures on your blog when I saw this. I HAD TO LAUGH. I painted the walls of my kitchen this color only to learn what edamame actually IS. It is the pod picked before reaching full maturity found of a bushy plant. I grew up in the midwest playing among fields full of those busy plants. We called them soybeans.

Leave it to mass marketing to find a way to romantcize something we picked and chewed on all summer long as kids.