Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Invitations are in the Mail!

After much deliberation, Daynen's Birthday Party is scheduled for this next coming Saturday!
We are so excited!
I finished his Invitations on Saturday, and they turned out so cute I wanted to share!
The outside...
(Here's a closer up view... It says "Looky who's turning O-N-E"
.
then you open to the inside...
.
(which looks like this... and says: Come Party with us for Daynen's 1st Birthday!
Staker's Crib, our address, blah, blah you know the rest.)
.
I've reserved the most a-MAZ-ing Balloon Guy to come!
He does 20 minute juggling/magic act, creates a 4-5 foot tall Balloon Character for the Birthday Boy and then awesome balloons for the rest of the party guests.
Check out his Featured Images Slideshow here:
My big boys can't wait... who am I kidding? Neither can I!

5 comments:

The Haley Family said...

very fun and cute invitations. I am still deciding if we are going to do a full on party for Ella...it is "our last 1st birthday"...afterall. Very cute...if only I had the photo talent and resources!

MiNdY said...

Way super cute! I love mine on the fridge!

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Wow. Your invite is rendering me speechless! It's gorgeous, so professional and D. couldn't be cuter!

Britney said...

Can I steal just a tiny bit of your creative talent!? As of right now I have none!! Cute! Cute! Cute! (Meaning the invites AND the b-day boy!!)

Anonymous said...

We had a balloon guy come to Kade's 2nd birthday. It was so fun. The kids (20+) loved it! I love the invites. You are so creative!