Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sigh... pretty feet...

Thanks to Cheryl for squeezing me in to her already busy schedule
and giving me a good excuse to indulge in Lunch and a Pedicure this afternoon...
.
.
(Wait...who am I kidding? I can't even reach my feet... isn't THAT an excuse at this point?
And, honestly, I never need an "excuse", anyway, do I?!)
.
.
Cheryl's French Toes turned out just darling... I am totally jealous!
I can't WAIT to be able to do them again!
.
.
(I, on the other hand, am still growing out a bruised big toenail that went completely purple
after I stubbed it really hard last Spring. I have had to do a darker color to cover it for over a year!
But it is almost done. Yea! ...So maybe next time!)
.
So thanks to this dear and wonderful woman, who is solely (no pun intended!) responsible
for my always beautifully maintained feet...
.
.
Kristi Liam at ProNails has been doing my Gel-Pedicure monthly(-ish) for nearly 3 years now and trust me... She is the BEST! AND I just adore her!

5 comments:

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

A fresh pedicure is the BEST feeling! Seriously, you are the cutest pregnant lady. Your maternity wardrobe is making me want have another bubs :-)

6 P's in a Pod said...

There's just something about having a pedicure pretty feet. All else can be hideous (impossible for you...literal for me) but if my feet are pretty, the world is okay. Ya know what I mean?

Shannon said...

Hey i go to Kristi too! She is awesome!!! Looks like you had a wonderful Day. Where did you get cute shorts to fit while Pregnant, i haven't been able to find any Jean shorts at all!
You look SO adorable!!

Marianna said...

So FUN! I'm so jelous! I can't let anyone see my feet right now, let alone touch them!! Running doesn't do good things to your toes...

Danielle Christiansen said...

you look so incredible. I can't even tell your pregnant. Man I wish I had your genes.