Monday, June 2, 2008

Volleyball Party & BBQ at the Rhodes...

...Always a FAB-u-lous time!
. .
The "grown-ups" (if we can qualify to be called that!)
enjoyed a mean bracket Volleyball Tournament...
.
Our team rocked... 2nd place! Woot-woo!
.
.
Teresa, Me, Matt, Dusty &... Jared?
(Hey... wait! Jared wasn't on our team!)
.
...And that is... ahem... NOT necessarily because of me, I might add...
(Look at everyone... just praying I'll get it!)
.

.
...Although I DO launch a pretty consistent "Under-handed Missile"!
..
...Which I think everyone would totally agree... (Right?)
.

.
My Man Matty, on the other hand, showed off some "Mad Skillz"!
..

.
And so despite our rough start, we played like CHAMPS!
..

.

Meanwhile, the "kiddies" barely left the Pool!
.


.
My Little Fish NEVER want to get out...
.

.
...Unless it's for the Waterslide!
..

.
Some "Water-Babies" even crashed, Pool-side... KJ was out for the night!
.

.
Good Food... Good Friends... Good Times...

What's NOT to love about a Rhodes Family Party?

2 comments:

Kajsa Farnsworth said...

Nice volleyball skills! I would have sat on the sidelines myself considering my horrific hand-eye coordination. You go!

{jane} said...

Thank you for coming, we love the Stakers!