Thursday, June 5, 2008

Buck Flick...

What to do on a cool Summer afternoon..?
Take 9 bored kids...
(All under the age of 8, mind you!)
.
.
Add 2 desperate Moms...
(Both with wild 1 year olds... And notice I left mine HOME with a sitter!)
.
.
What do you get?
How about a good Dollar Movie Day?
(Thanks, Cheryl for braving it with me!)
.
Thanks to Austin, for being Kade's pal...
.
.
And to Rock and Danny, who came with Trev!
.
.
Somehow we had all missed Nim's Island when it came out in the regular Theatre...
so it was the perfect adventure!
.

My guys had a great time...
(They all want to move there!)

.

And, I have to say, if I ever get to raise a daughter...

.

I hope she's as spunky as Nim!

1 comment:

{jane} said...

We loved "Nim's Island!" and our neighborhood biked to the dollar theatres to all watch it for the 2nd time last week, too! Myla has been telling us since she saw it that her first daughters name will be Nim. hehe.